Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Celebrating Both of My Moms

"Her children arise and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28a

Today is a very special day, the first time ever I get to wish my beautiful Island Mom a happy birthday! Although I can't be with her in person, she is certainly in my thoughts and prayers today as she celebrates another year of life.



Yesterday or today she should have received the personalized calendar I sent her for her birthday. For each month I customized the photos to match the people who are celebrating birthdays. Both of my moms have November birthdays, so this month's calendar picture is a real treasure.This was put together before my Canadian mom was hospitalized, and the collage evokes so many feelings and emotions. I'm sure I will speak to it more another day, but for now, I am celebrating both moms and counting my blessings.


1 comment: