Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

Year End Reflections: A Hope and a Future

The initial but discarded draft of this blog entry was much, much longer, and contained many details that would have helped to fill in the blanks about what 2015 was for me, with its unique challenges.

But let's just keep it simple. God knew what I needed and while I didn't know what was in store for me in 2015, He certainly did. And my ever loving Father provides for me in ways that I could have never expected or imagined, especially in the relationship with my birth mom that continues to flourish. She is a real blessing and a treasure given to me at just the right time in my life.


Today, I'm looking back at 2015 and thanking God for not only my faith, family and friends which have all been a great support through the challenges, but most importantly I'm thankful that we can trust in the One who knows the future even when we do not.


Wishing you all a blessed new year. Be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment